Thursday, June 22, 2006

Searching and the World Wide Web = My favorite class

Honestly now this class is by far the most interesting and wonderful class I have ever participated in in my entire life. There is nothing similar to this class. I actually learn about a tool that I will use for at least the next 10 years on a daily basis. The power behind the WWW is absolutely amazing. Now I can even stalk people. It is good to know how google ranks their pages as well because if you ever start a company website, or even work for a company that has a website im sure they would all appreciate being ranked higher on google. These valuable skills will follow me for the rest of my life, and I thank Sandeep for helping me discover them. You are my hero! I especially enjoy learning about Zillow and other sites that allow you to discover incredible amounts of information. Never again will I rely on a real estate agent, detective, or other absolutely worthless profession to do something I can do with a simple click of the button. Besides that, not having lecture the entire class is essential in a 4.5 hour class. I have 15 credits this summer and I wouldn't be able to handle all three classes lecturing the entire time. I enjoy using computers and I really enjoy learning more about them. This class has opened my eyes to many things I never knew existed already in the two days we have had. This is quite surprising as I have used computers for the massive majority of my life.

The truth is, this class is going to be a lot of fun while learning a lot of information. Hopefully it will be a low-stress enjoyable class in which everyone takes something important away from. Very few classes like this at UWB and I hope to enjoy every second of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home