Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Reflecting on Last Week

Amazing really, that you can create your own google search engine. We could have called it anything we wanted for that matter although im not sure the legality of that. It is unbelievable that you have that much power in your hands so easily. You can search the entire web with your own personal web searcher. I thought that was pretty ridiculous. Simplicity is really all I look for in a search engine so as long as google stays basic like it is, then I dont have any use for my own. But soon as they start throwing ads up there then im going to use my own version.

I can't wait to start expanding my super cool blog about myself. My goal is to beat out Dr. Nathan MacDonald for the #1 spot on google. We'll see how it goes, quite surprising how many people with my name are out there. Some canadian hippy folk singer is taking #2 so I had better definately beat him out.

Anyways, I have 15 credits this quarter and a sick amount of work to do in the next 2 weeks. This class really has been the most enjoyable and informative class I have. I wish more teachers would take this practical aspect in more classes. Especially summer classes when the goal of most students is just to learn something useful instead of cranking through books on sunny days.

Thats about it for now,

Nate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home