Saturday, July 01, 2006

Google My Way

Whoo hoo hoo , how wonderful I made my own Google. It is really interesting how you do it. Again simplicity in their WebPages is one of the key successes for Google Company. I made my own Google and I linked all the interesting links that I thought are important in a very simple way; I also made it the way I want it “Google My Way”.: )
So far, I have learned a lot of stuff in this class. It is interesting how you can create your own Google page from scratch, which I never thought I can do. Being responsible for creating your own page had made me and the rest of the class think about some additional resources to add that might help Google to get more traffic. Implementing some features such as sport, weather, travels and housing will definitely lead to more traffic.


It is wonderful that we are coming up with some ideas for Google and we believe that it will benefit the company to get more traffic.


Marouane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home