Thursday, June 22, 2006

Google Technology

Google Technology

Today, Google is the one of the most powerful research engine around the globe. Google has a lot of features that we can use in our research. I have never thought about these features and how helpful they are. By implementing some key terms in the research box, it totally simplifies the research and makes it easier to find.
What we studied so far in class has helped a lot and I will definitely use it in the future; so far I did change the way how I do research in generalJ. Before, I used to just put some key terms and words and look up at the result. Now I do it perfectly especially when you are comparing some thing or looking for some true/false articles. The other features such as groups, images, news and maps are so helpful. It takes the research automatically to the closest concerned data. The data base is just amazing and you can find any thing you want, from businesses phone to VIN numbers for cars and various products around the globe.



Marouane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home