Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Reflection

Google has many features that I never thought it does. Creating your own Google is just amazing. We can create our own page including every thing we want and customizing it the way we want it. It is interesting how also we can structure our own Google page. It was a great learning experience from what we covered in class so far; having each student analyzing and researching one of the Google s features and presenting in it to the class had made a lot of sense. Also it gave us an idea about their competitors and how much traffic they get. I personally did maps.google.com and I found a lot of competitors and much information about it. I learned more about this feature. The functions “Similar pages” and “Catched” were also helpful and I had never used them before. Today, it is an easy process in the web research. I am really enjoying this class; it really simplifies the internet research and makes it easier to me on research in less time consuming to find the information.


Marouane

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan MacDonald said...

I agree, i actually use my customized google homepage all the time now. Its funny, i created the page here but at home it pops up because it is linked to my gmail account. Its really useful and will always remind me of this class. How sentimental, /sob!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home