Thursday, July 13, 2006

Mypsace is #1

For those of you who don't remember, I chose Myspace for the project in class last Tuesday. I was on Motley Fool (One of my favorite finance sites) and I came across a very interesting article.

"According to the data from tracking firm Hitwise, MySpace.com was the No. 1 most visited website for the week ended July 8, with 4.46% of all Web visits in the U.S., knocking Yahoo! Mail from the top spot. Yahoo! took exception to the rankings' comparison of all of MySpace with the Yahoo! Mail site, given that Yahoo! comprises a network of many different sites and services. I tend to agree, but the data is still interesting to contemplate, taken with a grain of salt."

See the full article: http://www.fool.com/News/mft/2006/mft06071319.htm?source=ihghlpban100102

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home