Thursday, July 13, 2006

Our class yesterday

iTunes vs. Limewire


That was the title of my final choice for todays class. After much persecution and prejudice I was finally allowed this as a topic.My first choices were myspace (was ignored) -> Donald Trump (Not allowed) -> Britney Spears (right after someone took martha stewart, still wasnt allowed) -> iTunes.Then 90% into my iTunes powerpoint I was verbally assaulted that Limewire wasn't even a competitor of iTunes.After surpassing all of these barriers in my way to success I achieved my goal and factually reported on the status of iTunes and Limewire as competitors.I would thank to de-thank Dennis and Professor K. for trying to crush my hopes and dreams!I love bloggin.

Nate MacDonald

*EDIT* *UPDATE* I was just accused of not doing any actual research and relying on other peoples information. Isn't that was research is? Compiling experts first hand information into a cohesive arguement. It definately is at the BA level thats for sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan MacDonald said...

Thats ridiclous, those sites aren't even competition to Itunes. The only competition tunes has is piracy! Bittorrents has been around forever and only advanced computer users can use them properly. Until a program comes out that makes them easy to use they will never be competition to Itunes. I hold true to my arguement that Limewire was the only serious competitor to Itunes!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home