Tuesday, July 11, 2006

All about blogging.......

What is a blog? A Blog is short for weblog. A weblog is a journal (or newsletter) that is frequently updated and intended for general public consumption. Blogs generally represent products, personalities or information’s about a certain web site or a service, Bloging about a product or city will benefit the general public including students and visitors. I am blogging about Life in Kirkland and I did found some material related to the benefits practice area, If you do love this city or you are curious, you should come visit my blog. Here is a link to my blog: http://life-in-kirkland.blogspot.com. Money wise is another benefit side about blogs and blogging. It is amazing how you can make money from having adds on your account. This is totally new information to me, I am really enjoying this class (it is a wonderful learning experience). If you got a chance, do not hesitate to come visit my blog.

Marouane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home