Thursday, July 13, 2006

Page Rank!

So google has updated my site, but it has not increased my pagerank. I am still below Na*te Da*wgz page which is a complete insult to myself. Sandeep said he would share his pagerank power with me to increase the ranking of my site. Hopefully this works out, I dont want to have to go back to hijacking wikipedia pages just to increase my pagerank (not that I have).

Sandeep said he gave me the power of his site. The next update will be my last chance to top the charts so I am waiting nervously. I must beat N*AT*E DA*WG*Z. I shouldn't even mention his name, it probably is improving his pagerank. I have changed my post name to Nathan MacDonald so it will search higher. I even linked myself from a couple blogs. This is what the quarter has come down too, will i be a WINNER or LOSER?

My life depends on this..

Nathan MacDonald

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home